11.11.10

Lord Willy's Store, New York "A shop for a gentleman"

All I wanted to get was a good cup of cappucino from Gimme Coffee on Mott Street when I noticed a really sharp looking gentleman sitting on a bench across the street (see picture). I was instantly intrigued by his look as it totally matched the cute old english looking bench that he was sitting on and the window shop behind him saying "Lord Willy's". You could have almost guessed that he, himself was part of the decoration. I decided to walk over to say hi when I encountered a friendly smile and a british voice saying "Hello,..I am the owner of this store". The british accent would have totally been "gentleman overkill" for some people. Not for me. I was instantly in love and remembering all the nostalgic Jane Austen novels I read.

"Mr. Wilcox" - that is the gentleman's name - has decorated the store with very selective details and colors that I had to photograph it. Not to mention the well-made suits and ties itself created a slick atmosphere. If you should have a wedding to go to, this is the place to shop at for your boyfriend.

Please have a look at website. It is really cute and witty, and one of the best ones I have seen. It comes with a so-called online guide on how to be a gentleman. Below you will find a few screenshots.


Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork


Meeting Mr. Wilcox

P1030145_Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

P1030161_Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

P1030152_Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

P1030154_Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

Stylezoomer_lordwillys_store_newyork

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...