27.11.10

Runway Mercer Street, NYC

Hey everyone, I hope you didn't get hurt during your Black Friday shopping. I mean Broadway was truly insane. It took you 15 minutes to walk one block. According to the tons of shopping bags I have seen on people Uniqlo must be the winner of the day. After all, where can you get a cashmere sweater for $59 Dollars?

Well, it's my last day full day in New York for this year. I am really sad. I am moving on to Berlin where the weather will be terrible but the lifestyle is great. So you can be sure I will keep you posted on what's what's moving the runways on the streets of Berlin and where you get the best cappuccino and brunch in the city. I'm so looking forward to sitting in Cafes with my friends for hours and gossiping about this and that. Unfortunately, New Yorkers don't have time for that.

An Australian in New York, wearing a 2004 very Vintage looking Prada bag
P1080131_style_zoomer_prada_bag_nyc

Eyecatcher in this pic: the Lipstick (probably "Chanel Rouge Allure"
P1050527_Style_zoomer_street_fashion_nyc

and this guy was just cute...
P1040952_Style_zoomer_nyc_street_style

1 comment:

  1. Love the girl with red lipstick...tres chic...
    and the adorable guy just looks so much Amos Lee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...