7.12.10

Doc Martens. 50 years and still walking

In a fast moving industry like fashion you can be proud if your style becomes a classic.
Dr. Martin is one of them and has deserved his star on the walk of fashion. After all, he is celebrating his 50th birthday this year and is introducing a limited edition of his famous shoes.

I have noticed a lot of people walking the streets with their freshly polished burgundy Doc Martens in all types of ways. I think, this deserves a post on my blog.


P1060208_style_zoomer_nyc_doc_martens
On this photo: my dear friend and fashion expert Jason Jaehyun Kim (l.) and designer Andy Sung-do Kang of Mode Manifesto


P1060656_style_zoomer_nyc_doc_martens
Rick Thompson, President & Co-Founder of Green Tech Media
"Yes, Rick, you do make green sexy"


P1080079_style_zoomer_nyc_doc_martens
This photo was made on Greene Street. Nice coat, huh? It's by Topshop

2 comments:

  1. I need a new pair of DM's... perhaps I should go for the burgundy?!
    Thanks Style Zoomer!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Ayla, I love your attention to detail and give its deserved focus to the amzaing shoes!!! Thanks for the post and miss you so much in NYC~~~ Jason Kim

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...