9.12.10

Fashion, design, art, music all in one? Yes - ArtRebels Online Store

I love my job as a blogger. One reason is that I mostly get in touch with people that work in a creative environment. These people have a dream and do whatever it takes to achieve their goals no matter what obstacles they might have to overcome. It's because they love what they do and that is pretty inspiring to me.

Well, thank God I bump into them all time. In this post I want to introduce you to 2 of them. I met them in New York a couple of weeks ago when they were visiting from Copenhagen. I just noticed their style and instantly asked them for a pic (see below).

Carla Camilla Hjort (right one on photo) is the CEO & Partner of ArtRebels which is a creative business, a movement and a network for artists, musicians, designers, film makers, cultural activists, web designers, event makers and other creative souls. ArtRebels vision is Creating Opportunities For Radical Expression and our mission is to create, promote and support creative projects – while endorsing a social responsibility. (for more info see website)


Carla Cammilla Hjort (CEO & Partner, r.) Elena Carli Cosovic (Mucis Booking & Production, Trailer Park Festival

P1030251_style_zoomer_artrebels

style_zoomer_artrebels_sshot
photo by artrebels


One of my favourite desingers presented on ArtRebels:
Desginer Aleksandr Manamis

Style_zoomer_artrebels_aleksandr_manamis

style_zoomer_artrebels_aleksandr_manamis
photo by artrebels/aleksandr manamis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...