17.12.10

Street fashion in Soho and Brooklyn

Forgive me because I am still in my Kitty Cheng haze. Kitty Cheng is a bar that is opening up tonight in Berlin but lucky me and a bunch of other really good looking people had the chance to test the drinks, the audio and the vibe last night before the official opening. I had so much fun although my navy blue vintage Moschino blazer is still recovering on my balcony from all the cigarettes we were smoking last night.

However, before I start detoxing for the day I want to leave you with some street fashion inspiration for the weekend.


P1050393_style_zoomer_street_fashion
This picture could have been taken decades ago. I love this style. Very emancipated and Ingrid Bergman

P1030754_style_zoomer_street_fashion
I love this look. Should we just call him "The Italian"? or is he French? Let's not cause a political discussion but we have to admit his look is very authentic and we know we all need a knit wool sweater like that to get through the winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...