10.12.10

Top Blogger Jennine Jacob spotted on Spring Street

"Hi, do you think I can take your picture? I am fashion blogger and I really like your style"

This pic is literally one of the first ones I took in the streets of NY. At that moment,  I had no idea I was talking to one of the top fashion bloggers in the world. She was smiling like she knew something but instantly agreed to taking the pic.
The good news is, she really is the person that she presents in the blog which is very down to earth, natural and charming. It was really inspiring meeting her and knowing she is this real person.

 " I still like your style, Jennine"
And for those of you who don't recognize her, its's The Coveted!

P1030321_Style_zoomer_the_coveted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...