3.1.11

Happy 2011! The year of experimental fashion

Are you guys still recovering from New Year's Eve? I know I am, although I was a good girl compared to some of my friends who returned from Club Berghain  just last night but I am sure the " 2 day, holy shit , it's 2011 already" party was fun although the new years resolution was "less drugs this year". LOL


As each year, right after New Year's Eve I get into a melancholic, chill mood. It's like falling into a huge whole so comfortable outfits help not noticing so much the 4 pounds I gained over the holidays but I am not gonna feel bad. It's all a part of the holiday game. 


However, I am looking forward to 2011. It's gonna be a year of changes. Changes of colors, shapes attitudes. It's gonna be the year of experiments in all aspects of my life. My friends and I we agreed on a common resolution "to do and handle many things completely backwards." At least you will be there to  witness the year of experimental fashion. I am not sure if it's a good idea to fill you in other aspects of my life. After all this is not "keeping up with the Kardashians", but who knows?  It's the year of changes, right??


Happy New Year, everyone!


P1050586_style_zoomer_streetstyles_nyc

P1050578_style_zoomer_streetstyles_nyc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...